Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Best Things in Life...

Last night with the bitter cold temperatures and the freezing drizzle and the crazy winds I didn't make it to the gym to work out. I felt horrible but why risk my life or my car just for a freaking work out. :) So what I ended up doing was watching my husband do his amazing work and fix and Xbox and teased him and annoyed him until he payed attention to me....I know I know, but isn't that what girls and wives are best at doing. So anyway once he finally paid attention to me we laid in bed and just started talking, and then talking turned into a tickle fight. You know, thats really my favorite part of being married. Being with my best friend, and being able to just be myself around the person that I love most. And whats funny is, yeah, we have been together for almost 4 years now and I'm still learing new things about him, and I'm still falling deeper in love with him. I feel so lucky to have what I have with him. :) It's just amazing to me. How a tickle fight in the middle of a freaking arctic blast in OKLAHOMA can make me realize how much I love my husband. Its really the best thing in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment