Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 2

So last night I went to the gym. The first night back from a month off. Can I just tell you that I am extremely proud of myself. Not only did I have a good work out but I had a great day as far as food and pop goes. This was my day yesterday...

Lunch- Water and a Subway Turkey breast 6" sub with oil & vinegar instead of Ranch! Woo Hoo!

Dinner- Popcorn Chicken and some velveeta shells and cheese and Water!

My work out consisted of 30min on the treadmill walking/running for a mile and a half, and then once my legs couldn't take it any longer I moved onto the weights. And I did a few sets of arm curls and stuff and then did a few sets of crunches with the weights. Man was it difficult but it felt really good. And I feel better for doing it. I'm sore as hell today but its a good sore.

Today I've been debating on weather or not I want to go back tonight and do a work out schedule of Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday or if I want to do a Monday, Wednesday, Friday schedule. I am pretty tired today and I think that if I to the first option it will make me more tired, but it would give me more time in the gym and weight would come off faster. So really its all about what I want more....to be fat and tired or to be skinny and looking great faster! :) I think I'll go for the latter.

Today I've done pretty good. I've had a ton of water and had the same sandwhich I had for lunch as yesterday it was still really good! :) And tonight for dinner I plan on having some kind of pasta something or other. It sounds unhealthy but really in the end its all about portion control.

Work is pretty good. Its actually better than Yesterday cause I don't have to worry about a specific incedent any more. Its all water under the bridge now. And like Chris said I did make it out to be a bigger deal that what it really was. So that being said I can now actually come to work and enjoy what I do.

Great start to a great Year! I just hope I can keep on it! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment